Study MBBS at Institute of Applied Health Sciences (IAHS), Chittagong.
About Institute of Applied Health Sciences (IAHS) Bangladesh.
Institute of Applied Health Sciences (IAHS) had a modest beginning in 13 May 1989 with 42 students. It continued to function as an Institute under University of Chittagong.
After the establishment of the University of Science and Technology Chittagong (USTC) was a Private University soon after the Private University Act 1992 came into force when IAHS became its constituent body under Faculty of Medicine. Janasheba Foundation was its sponsoring organization and National Professor Dr Nurul Islam was appointed President of USTC by Hon’ble Chancellor of the Universities and President of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. Faculty of Medicine has been doing more than expectation and it is a matter of pride that has a large number of foreign students today.
Institute of Applied Health Sciences (IAHS) was accorded recognition by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council on 12 July 1990 and Chittagong University allowed the students to be enrolled and appear in the first professional examination in 1991. Visit by several dignitaries from home and abroad enhanced the reputation of the organization.
Over and above the donations received from some philanthropists and Anwara-Nur Welfare Trust, obligatory contributions by the guardians for development activities in addition to admission fee have been the financial resources of the institution so far.
In order to safeguard the interest and protect the project, the need for establishing a Trust (Foundation) was keenly felt. Janasheba Foundation was thus formed and registered with the Societies Act XXI of 1860 in 1991 with National Professor (Dr) Nurul Islam as its Founder Chairman. Activities of the Foundation include Community Health, Social Welfare and Technical Education. USTC is thus a logical outcome of this programme.
Mission and Vision of IAHS Bangladesh.
1) To recognize the changing and transforming construction of mankind and participate in augmenting its positive aspects.
2) To accept and cultivate development as the exercise of freedom.
3) To free the mind from straitjackets and equip it with the basic tools for negotiating and exploring the uncharted world.
4) To guide in seeing existence and life is precious seasons of possibilities.
5) To empower, to liberate, and to catapult the learners into the virgin future to win fortune by endeavor and enterprise.
6) To relieve education process form pedagogy and base it on accepting youthful learners as sovereign, moving and universal agents of change and development.
7) To harness knowledge with wisdom endorsing the truth that man makes himself and he is responsible for himself.
8) To impart, inculcate, expand and develop scientific disciplines as tools and regulators for a free and productive life.
9) To endeavor to establish enlightenment as the center of the universal human society.
10) To treat a learner as the citizen of the globe and negate boundaries that separate societies straitening the free flow and flourish of human resources.
11) To encourage investigative attitude of mind that can master and employ the powers of nature to enrich human existence.
12) To generate consciousness in the learners of the emergent morality and social justice that can match a world not necessarily dependent on olden foundations and being founded on unique fundamentals.
13) To enable the learners to read the transforming face of the globe, beautified and ennobled by knowledge engendered wealth, as the façade of an organized, radiant and mighty human reality, created by the supremacy of industries intelligence.
14) To generate an aptitude for inclusion, acceptance, tolerance and expansion in germinating minds.
15) To prepare for a life of dynamism, openness, negotiation and consortium on which scientific and social progress and dependent.
1. To connect the youth of Bangladesh with the youth of South Asia, Asia and beyond.
2. To participate in nation-building by advancing the forces of free thought, inspiring education, inclusive values, lively morality, creative enterprise and indomitable venture.
3. To expand supremacy of science and technology as the appropriate framework for day-to-day life.
4. To eradicate poverty through deepened sense of human dignity, to establish social justice with heightened moral sensibilities, to focus on generation of elevating wealth sunning wasteful extravagance.
5. To contribute in the emergence of mankind as a signal race capable to self-determination in a direction, rational and progressive.
6. To coalesce the peoples of South Asia and lead then to take liberty in their inexhaustible diversity.
7. To underscore the numberless faces of South Asian reality, help recognize those as a sources of power and energy, give birth to a colorful totality, dynamic and self-propelling: an original chapter in the growing annals of modern man.
8. To integrate the academy with the corporate world as a component, thus totalizing both into a corporation of intelligence.
9. To translate investment in education into investment in freedom, empowerment and prosperity.
10. To promote a moderation that presides over boundless power and resources resulting from creativity, action and organization.
11. To develop a code of conduct that protects from falling into pitfalls of impatience, wrath and violence.
12. To serve a South Asia developed by accentuating idiosyncratic potentials and imbibing the global forces of neo-construction collaterally.
13. To learn to treat and utilize resources as factors of progress and sustained development.
MBBS Admission At IAHS Chittagong:
PRE REQUISITES FOR ADMISSION:
- All mark sheets, certificates & testimonials must be attested by their educational board, education ministry and the foreign ministry of their respective country.
- Students must be fill-up a prescribed form which is available in the embassy/high commission of Bangladesh in their own country.
- Equivalence certificate issued by the Director, Medical Education and DG Health of Bangladesh.
- You have to learn Bangla to communicate with the patient.
- Price of Form is taka 1000 (One thousand).
- Medical Check-up by the college authority
- Accommodation is available for foreign students
Fee Structure For MBBS Admission At IAHS Chittagong:
For MBBS Admission And Yearly Fee Structure For Institute of Applied Health Science Bangladesh You Are Requested To Contact Us By Phone or Email.