Study MD(MBBS) in Kyrgyzstan
Officially The Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyzstan)
Geography Kyrgyzstan is a landlocked country in Central Asia, bordering Kazakhstan, China, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. It lies between latitudes 39° and 44° N, and longitudes 69° and 81° E. It is farther from the sea than any other individual country, and all its rivers flow into closed drainage systems which do not reach the sea. The mountainous region of the Tian Shan covers over 80% of the country (Kyrgyzstan is occasionally referred to as “the Switzerland of Central Asia”, as a result), with the remainder made up of valleys and basins.
Issyk-Kul Lake, or Ysyk-Köl in Kyrgyz, in the north-eastern Tian Shan is the largest lake in Kyrgyzstan and the second largest mountain lake in the world after Titicaca. The highest peaks are in the Kakshaal-Too range, forming the Chinese border. Peak Jengish Chokusu, at 7,439 m (24,406 ft), is the highest point and is considered by geologists to be the northernmost peak over 7,000 m (22,966 ft) in the world. Heavy snowfall in winter leads to spring floods which often cause serious damage downstream. The runoff from the mountains is also used for hydro-electricity.
Kyrgyzstan has significant deposits of metals including gold and rare-earth metals. Due to the country’s predominantly mountainous terrain, less than 8% of the land is cultivated, and this is concentrated in the northern lowlands and the fringes of the Fergana Valley.
Bishkek in the north is the capital and largest city, with 937,400 inhabitants (as of 2015). The second city is the ancient town of Osh, located in the Fergana Valley near the border with Uzbekistan. The principal river is the Kara Darya, which flows west through the Fergana Valley into Uzbekistan. Across the border in Uzbekistan it meets another major Kyrgyz river, the Naryn.
The confluence forms the Syr Darya, which originally flowed into the Aral Sea. As of 2010, it no longer reaches the sea, as its water is withdrawn upstream to irrigate cotton fields in Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and southern Kazakhstan. The Chu River also briefly flows through Kyrgyzstan before entering Kazakhstan.
Territory: 1985000 km2
Population: 5 776 570
Public holidays: 1 January – New Year’s Day
7 January – Orthodox Christmas
23 February – Fatherland Defender’s Day
8 March – Women’s Day
21–23 March – Nooruz Mairamy, Persian New Year (spring festival)
7 April – Day of National Revolution
1 May – Labor Day
5 May – Constitution Day
8 May – Remembrance Day
9 May – Victory Day
31 August – Independence Day
7 November – Day of the Great October Socialist Revolution Two additional Muslim holidays Orozo Ait and Kurman Ait are defined by lunar calendar
Picture Gallery Kyrgyzstan
MBBS (MD) in Kyrgyzstan
Today, Kyrgyzstan is counted among the top choices for MBBS in Abroad by the international students at low cost. The country consists of many top medical universities that offer MBBS, MD and other medical degrees. Thousands of students from many countries like India, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China etc apply in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan to pursue their medical degree in abroad. The quality of medical education provided in the universities of Kyrgyzstan is comparable to the European standards. The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are recognized by the world’s major organizations including WHO, MCI, UNESCO and the Medical Councils of many other countries.
The duration of the complete MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is 5 years. The first five years of MBBS are focused on teaching the basics of medical sciences and clinical studies while the last year is completely focussed on hands on training in the affiliated hospitals. Many aspiring students who wish to pursue MBBS from Kyrgyzstan is primarily based on the fact that most of the universities provide real life case studies and clinical knowledge during their entire tenure of education. The medical students who graduate from the medical university of Kyrgyzstan are eligible to appear in the major medical examinations like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations, India, under the directive of Medical Council of India. The medical graduates from a Medical University in Kyrgyzstan can apply for a job in any part of the world. Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan will provide plethora of opportunities to the Indian Students by virtue of the recognition from top medical councils across the globe.
Some of the top ranking medical universities in Kyrgyzstan are listed below:
1. Osh State University
2. Jalal-Abad State University
3. .Osh International Medical University
4. Scientific Research Social Medical Institute
5. International School of Medicine
6. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Kyrgyzstan not only offers affordable medical education, but also a very healthy environment to the students coming from foreign countries. The medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are equipped with all the basic amenities that re necessary for a healthy living for the students. The university campuses are well equipped with modern infrastructure and modern technology. The quality of education provided in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan is comparable to other developed countries like USA, UK and European countries.
Apart from classrooms, the students are given complete chance to learn through practical training and experiments. Students are also required to go on clinical rounds that help them in gaining better experience in their fields of study.
- Top medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by MCI, WHO, UNESCO and are enlisted with the World Directory of Medical Schools(WDOMS).
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is affordable. The complete course of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan from any top medical university in Kyrgyzstan can be completed in 15 lacs* onwards.
- The medium of instruction for MBBS In Kyrgyzstan is English.
- Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan provides world class facilities to Indian students traveling for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Universities for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students provide hostel facilities for Indian students with world class amenities.
- Students traveling for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan get Degree of MD Physician from top medical universities of Kyrgyzstan that are recognized in all parts of the world.
- Top Medical universities of Kyrgyzstan provide MCI coaching.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
Kyrgyzstan offers a wide range of advantages to the students who enroll in the Top Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Some of the benefits of studying MBBS from Kyrgyzstan are listed below:
1. The ratio of teacher:student is optimal, allowing the students to get complete attention from the faculty members and becoming successful doctors.
2. Students are encouraged to participate in various sports and extracurricular activities to ensure the development of a holistic personality.
3. Students are not required to clear any entrance examination for admission in Top Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan.
4. The cost of tuition and accommodation is very low as compared to other countries in the continent.
5. All the enrolled students get ample opportunities to participate in International Conferences & Seminars, which allows the students to collaborate with other international students.
6. The simplified admission process in the Top Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan ensure that the deserving students can fulfill their academic dreams.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
MCI clears the confusion for the NEET exam
The medical council of India or MCI has cleared the clouds of confusion for the medical aspirants. The students were confused and worried about the fact if they will have to sit for the NEET exam even if they wish to go for MBBS in abroad. Now the MCI has made it clear that a student going for MBBS in Abroad will also have to clear the NEET exam with 50 and 40 percentile for general and reserved categories respectively. This latest update will come into play May 01, 2019 onwards.
Getting admission in MBBS or any other medical course in a medical university in Kyrgyzstan is very simple. The student must fulfil the following criteria:
The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
NEET Qualification Scorecard
So if you wish to become a successful doctor in low cost and learn the skills from experienced faculty members, enroll in Top Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan now.